3 nov 2015

Duolingo--> Free language app

Hi guys! 

Back to work again! It's hard, I know... Some of you didn't hide it this morning...

(Ok. Now I'm yawning too. Great.)

Well, in order to cheer you up I'm bringing you one of those posts you like the most. As you have already seen in the title, it's a language app. 

Actually, it is one of the most popular and well-known tools for learning a language online. And the best part is that it is


It is called DUOLINGO. And let me introduce you to its pet, Duo.

Duolingo is very popular. In fact, it has over 25 million users and in 2013 was chosen by Apple as its iPhone App of the Year. You can download it completely free of charge on your phone or use it on your computer. 

Once you have downloaded it, all you have to do is choose the language you wish to learn (ahem, English) and start playing.

I hope you try it. I've been reading some reviews and I'm going to download it and try it myself. It's never late to start learning another language.
Here's the link:




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario