17 nov 2015

Catching up!

G' afternoon!
As promised this morning, below you can read the answer key to page 28 of the student's book. 

I hope you find it useful! 

And I'd also like to remind you that you can find me tomorrow at 12 o'clock in the English department (just in case you have any doubts/queries related to the upcoming exam...).


See you!

ANSWER KEY. PAGE 28 Student's Book

Exercise 1:
1. f
2. e
3. c
4. g
5. a
6. b
7. h
8. d

Exercise 2:
1. missing
2. turn back
3. accident
4. hero
5. give up
6. frustrated

Exercise 3:
1. have helped
2. keep
3. proved
4. noticed
5. had disappeared
6. called
7. organised
8. had left
9. found
10. was lying
11. saved
12. had kept

Exercise 4:
1. We have lived in this house for five years.
2. I have never been to Italy (before)
3. Rachel went to bed after she had taken the dog for a walk.
4. I am going to leave my job next month
5. I haven't spoken to Grace for a week.

Exercise 5:
1. b
2. c
3. a
4. d

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario