28 feb 2015

New IDIOM! NEVER GIVE UP

Those who know me are aware that I can be persistent. Like, reeeeeeeally persistent. 

And yesterday my students  in my class of 4ºESO witnessed this trait of my personality . 

And, guys, you know what, this reminded me of a very powerful idiom. So here I am, in a Saturday morning, writing this post so you can learn a new Idiom. 
Am I a ESL-FREAK?

So here it goes!

Never give up on something you really want.


How many times did I try to fix the computer smartboard so you could do your listening exam? huh? 

HOW MANY?! (picture me like this)



I must confess that I lost the count on my 5th trial (sigh)....


But......thanks to my persistence (and your patience), we finally DID IT! 

YAY!!! (now picture me like this tiny snail)


(I dunno why, but I'm quite sure that you are not as happy about doing yesterday's exam as I am).

So, remember next time your patience is being tested...

Persistence is the twin sister of excellence. One is a matter of quality; the other a matter of time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario