6 feb 2015

Coming soon----> More listening resources!

I know, I know, I'm getting quite obsessed with listening resources lately... But, it's totally worth it! There are wonderful webs/ exercises/ worksheets online and I want you to become as obsessed as me so you can NAIL your listening exams.


By the way, what's the meaning of that expression "nailed it"? Can you guess it?

I've brought you some pictures to give you a clue...

These are pictures from people who wanted to make a meal using a food recipe they saw online but... apparently... something went wrong...

 

So, have you guessed the meaning? I'll ask you about it on our next class =)

Annnnnnd in case you wanted to see more food fails, click on the link below ;)


Have a nice weekend!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario