31 mar 2015

Optional cumulative exercises

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I last posted anything here, but... I was exhausted. I was as tired as this poor pup.

(Did you notice the use of the comparative? hehehe)


Believe me, It's not an overstatement when I tell you that this was exactly my face when I finally handed out all your marks!

And now I'm enjoying my well-deserved holidays (and so are most of you). 

All in all, I'm happy with the final results. 

But (there is always a but), some of you were not as successful as the major part of the class and fail. This post is especially dedicated to those students who are taking resits after Easter. 

I hope you are revising your notes and studying, guys!
And in order to help you with that task, I've brought you a bunch of new online materials!


(both documents are in .pdf format)

Keep posted, I'll be uploading more exercises! 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario