31 mar 2015

Curiosity killed the cat

I'm sure that you've already heard this quote more than once in your life. 

It is an idiom used to warn someone against prying into your affairs. 
Let's analyse an example: 

Jill: Where did you get all that money?
Jane: Curiosity kill the cat.


According to this idiom, being curious can get you into trouble. 

However, I love when my students feel curious. Curious enough to ask smart question (you hear me guys, SMART questions). 

Fortunately, this year I've got a bunch of these students (lucky me, right?). 

Their innate curiosity helps us to create a fantastic atmosphere in class, and we can all learn more about the world. 
You know, I'm an ESL FREAK but that does not mean that I'm only interested in that specific field of knowledge.

So... just so you know, after Easter I'm officially starting a new section in this our blog.

Feeling curious now?
Keep posted!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario