24 oct 2017

Grammar Lab Answer key

Find below the answer key to page  126 of the Student's Book (a.k.a grammar lab).

Answers
1. 
1. do.... make
2. are using
3. isn't
4. invented
5. didn't sell
6. did... fall
7. were talking
8. is becoming
9. want

2.
This afternoon, I met an old school friend...
1. while I was walking to the shops.
2. but he didn't remember my name
3. and I want to see him again
4. and I am looking for him on Facebook now
5. and he gave me his number.

3.
1. Students were sending ext messages while the teacher was talking.
2. Where did your parents meet?
3. You lied to Mario. Now he doesn't believe you.
4. Dave always gets to the point right away.
5. Meg is crying. She never hides her feelings.
6. We didn't go to the meeting yesterday.


And here's the answer to page 127 of the Student's Book (Grammar Lab).
Answers
1.
1. journeys, has... been
2. haven't met, sister
3. did ... hear, phone
4. address, haven't kept
5. had put, car
6. did... get, snow
7. realised, passport
8. had dropped pool

2. 
1. The girls have been chatting since 12 o'clock.
2. How long has Dan been working here?
3. Kim and I haven't been talking since our argument
4. It has been raining for days.
5. Has John been receiving my messages?
6. Have you been using social media for a long time?

2. 
1. have been developing / have... managed
2. have... seen/ has been visiting
3. has been writing/ have never read
4. have ... been waiting/ have been
5. has been working/ has been trying
6. has just won/ has been playing

3.
1. The girls have been communicating for five years
2. He was embarrassed because he had forgotten his speech
3. Mary doesn't like my comment
4. I started to feel ill while we were playing basketball.
5. Will you (agree to) help us?
6. Ray's phone isn't working at the moment
7. Are you going to keep in touch?
8. I have known Guy since 2010

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario