11 ene 2016

Future tenses

This morning, while I was happily detailing the future tenses in English to my Spanish students I noticed that the classroom was disturbingly silent. 

So I turned my head to my students and saw their faces. Mmmmm, 
I wonder how I can describe it so you can see what I saw....

Oh yes! Let me show you a picture!
Voilà!
Source of the image: http://educational-alternatives.net/welcome/?page_id=119

Since I obviously need to change my approach, I've decided to slow down a bit and to post a series of reinforcement activities to help them solve their doubts.

And below is the first of those posts:
Click on the link to download a fill-out chart involving the different future tenses seen in class. I hope you find it useful.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario