3 feb 2015

Dear pupils...

Can you excuse my absence from class?
Those of you who saw me on Monday may have imagined what has happened to me.... Let me give you a clue:


Yep, as you know, on Monday I lost my voice....again.... (deep sigh) and in order to recover I have to rest my voice.

Are you missing me?



I'm sure that today, when you realised that I was not coming to class, you were all like...



But I'd rather imagine you like this: 


Because just the thought of missing my classes is UNBEARABLE, ;)

.................................

....................................................................................

.............................................................................................................

Although, being honest, I picture you more like this (deep sigh again):






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario