22 nov 2014

Grammar exercises. Pages 14 and 15 of the workbook (answer key)

Exercise 2 page 14:

  1. I bought a cup of coffee while I was waiting for the train.
  2. Sally went to a party last night and had a great time.
  3. Did you visit Buckingham Palace when you were in London?
  4. We didn't hear the doorbell because we were sleeping at nine o'clock last night.
  5. I dropped my iPod as I was riding my bike.

Exercise 3 page 14:

  1. When did the supermarket open?
  2. Were you at the meeting last night?
  3. What were you doing at eight o'clock last night?
  4. How was Sue's performance?
Exercise 4 page 14:

  1. a
  2. b
  3. b
  4. a
Exercise 7 page 15:
  1. What time did your train leave Victoria Station?
  2. Last summer, my family didn't go camping because the weather was bad.
  3. When I was a child, I lived in Ireland for two years.
  4. I was playing on the computer while my parents were unpacking our bags.
  5. By the time we arrived, everyone had left.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario